As I'm doing this, 2015 has already arrived in Australia and Japan, so let's get to this before it heads our way. It's...
The Top 15 Things That Were Trending in 2014
15. Abigail Breslin attempting to sing (Hey, Rebecca Black called. She wants her gimmick back.)
14. "Utopia" (Hey, "Big Brother" called. They want their gimmick back.)
13. Brock Lesnar ending The Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania XXX (and who says wrestling isn't fake...oh, wait, it is?)
12. Joe Namath's fur coat at Super Bowl XLVIII (apparently, he didn't get the memo that it was unseasonably warm!)
11. Maitland Ward (for the love of God, please stop teasing us and get naked already!)
10 (and making her 16th consecutive appearance!). Britney Spears (still with her Las Vegas show and now a lingerie line to boot...you really think I was going to exclude her?)
9. Idina Menzel (yep, Adele Dazeem had a pretty good year herself)
8. Ben Affleck's penis in "Gone Girl" (paging Seth MacFarlane!)
7. Apple CEO Tim Cook coming out of the closet (followed by reverting to the old Apple logo)
6. ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (the whole world took part...why wasn't I called out?!)
5. Sony Pictures hacking scandal (the North Koreans demand deleted nude scenes to be released)
4. Weddings of George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (and I didn't receive invitations for any of them!)
3. TIE: Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande (the two unstoppable forces in music)/Arthur Chu and Julia Collins (two of "Jeopardy's" unstoppable contestants)
2. The Fappening (which saw sales of Kleenex and lubricant rise by 629%)
And the #1 thing that was trending all throughout 2014, which there was lots of visual proof...
1. The butt (we saw Nicki Minaj's and Jennifer Lopez's, but if I see Kim Kardashian's one more time...)
And that's the AllenBlog's 2014 Year in Review. So long, stay strong, God bless, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!